Environment[indent]TS 7.3.1 on W2K8[/indent]
Issue[indent]In an external task script - if I take a TeamSite::WFtask object (the task was defined with a timeout of
"+002400"
) and try to change the timeout to an absolute value - like
"052120120945"
(Mon May 21 09:45:00 2012), the result appears to be set to the GMT value (represented as seconds since epoch)
"1337593500"
(Mon May 21 04:45:00 2012) - but is activated within the context of the server's actual timezone (which in this case is ET).
...
my $timeout1 = "052120120945";
$task->SetTimeout($timeout1);
$task->Refresh;
my $timeout2 = $task->GetTimeout();
$log->debug("$timeout1 <=> $timeout2 (" . localtime($timeout2) . ")");
Has anyone else encountered this issue? (and if so - found a "reasonable" way to fix it?)
I'm also curious if anyone else can reproduce this issue, and with what versions of TS on what OS (and in what timezone).
I currently only have access to the one environment[/indent]