Hi,I have changed encoding in a DCT from 'UTF-8' to 'ISO-8859-1'. When I edit any existing DCR (which was created when encoding was UTF-8) and save it, I am expecting that DCR should now have encoding 'ISO-8859-1'. But, this is not happening. Even when I create a new DCR or edit and existing one, I am still getting old encoding ('UTF-8'). It is not reflecting ISO-8859-1.Pl. let me know if you have an idea why this is happening. Not sure whether am I missing anything.Reagrds,Gauri
Thanks for response. This is not happening for all the DCRs that have French contnet.This is happening for only few DCRs (may be some french characters are creating problem with UTF-8). When I imported the same DCR by changing the encoding to ISO-8859-1, i was able to edit it successfully. It gave no error.Attaching DCT for reference.Regards,Gauri
In your response, you have mentioned that "That affects DCTs Names, Labels, Descriptions and nothing else."Does it not impact the content? Just wanted to clarify.
Batch program runs and updates French DCR...