Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to access Taxonomy Nodes?
kaleemS
Hi Everybody,
I wanted to retrieve the taxonomy node’s name from the database to display it on sitepublisher pages.
I found the taxonomy related classes under the livesite.jar and livesite-runtime.jar. But I don’t know how to implement it and there is no documentation.
However, I can build custom class and fetch nodes directly from database, but I want to use OOTB class to fetch it.
I am sure there must be a way to do that.
Is anybody used taxonomy related classes from the livesite.jar and livesite-runtime.jar to fetch the taxonomy nodes?
Appreciate your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kaleemS
Haven't anyone showed the taxonomy node's value on Sitepublisher pages?
Am I doing something wrong Or Is there any other way?
Please suggest.