Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Associated Files List in TS 7.3.1
SSNR
My requirement is to get the default "Uses" or "Is used by" values of a particular file. When i select a file and click Actions -> Find Associated files i can see the relationship. I need to get the same using cssdk method. I guess we can use getParentAssociation(type) for this but not sure what type means. what value i need to pass in "type" to fetch "Is used by" value? or do i need to use any other cssdk method.
Any suggestions highly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
If I remember correctly, the type is "uses" and whether you get the "Uses" or "Is Used By" depends on which side of the association you're looking at, and whether you getParentAssociations() or getChildAssociations(). Easiest way to clarify all this stuff for yourself is to just loop through all associations on a file and print out the information to the logs.. that way you'll see exactly what you're intending to match on.