Hi
I want send notification mail to reviewer that I have assigned through custom datasource.Please suggest how can we fetch mail credentials through cssdk.
Thanks
You mean like.. CSUser#getEmailAddress() ?
yes.I assign reviewer from custom datasource on workflow intiation and want send notification mail to him but how can I get reviewer email.
Did I not just answer the question then?
You resolve the task, then you do task.getOwner().getEmailAddress().
Thanks for answer, How task.getOwner().getEmailAddress() on review task will work and trigger mail as java class cannot be called on this review task .
Like I said in your other thread, if you use a separate task to send the email, that [email] task can ask the job for a reference to the review task, and then execute the piece of code I posted.
Hi ,
I found the solution .Please see the working code to fetch email address before review task :
CSWorkflow job = task.getWorkflow();CSTask[] tasks = job.getTasks();int count = tasks.length;System.out.println("count length==="+count);for (int i = 0; i < count; i++){String tskName = "ReviewTask";if (tskName.equalsIgnoreCase(tasks[i].getName())){argtask = tasks[i];break;}}System.out.println("Review Task Owner =="+argtask.getOwner().getEmailAddress());
2- Second thing there is a option of Notify Reviewer in Review task how it works if make it true ?
gauravTsDev wrote: 2- Second thing there is a option of Notify Reviewer in Review task how it works if make it true ?
I didn't see any documentation for this when I looked for it earlier. Presumably it works the same as the Email task, in that you must specify (at a minimum) task variables for mail_template and ClassName. This assumes that you've set up the /etc/iw.cfg with correct values for mailserver and maildomain.