I recently faced a scenario, which made me think further.
Scenario:
http://www.scenario.com/sites/scenario/en/iFrame_multiple.page?url=/first.pageThis page contains two instances of iFrame.component (s) and this iFrame.component dealing with the url sent from browser, if an url is not sent it will consider the default url present DATUM with name url..... And it is working for single instance.
Now, I want to use same component to achieve multiple iFrames in a .page, so I added the component two times and now I want to pass one url from browser for first, want to set default value for second.... But the url passed overriding the urls of first and second.
Note: if we can change name of Datum name from url to url1 when I add first instance of iFame.component and to url2 when I add second instance.... Simply solve the Issue.
Can anyone break it ? and let me know if you need further understanding.