Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite Self Learning/Certification
Upadhyay_Jay
Hello All,
I am planning to get certification in TeamSite as an Developer hence can you please provide details about the certification and how to appear for that. I have checked Autonomy site but at there only training details are there.
Also let me know if it is possible to get TeamSite software for self learning of new changes present in latest version(TS 7.2/7.3) ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I don't think they offer certification anymore, do they? Last I checked, the training is all you can get.
The Autonomy/Interwoven developer world poses a bit of a paradox in that you can't get the manuals, let alone the software, without actually already being a customer. If you work for a company that is a customer of this product stack, you'll have to go through whichever person at your company owns the account.
If you don't work for a company that has the software, good luck to you. Since the training is so high-level, the only real way to get into the world is to get hired to work on a project that's already using the product stack. 'Course you can't do that unless you already have experience, so that's why the community is fairly small. The only way in that I can see, is if you already have relevant skills (i.e. Java/Perl/XSL/web), get hired into a consulting firm that does this type of work and then learn from your colleagues.
mart2001
I recently saw a linkedin message looking for a certified livesite/sitepublisher developer. Not sure if that meant that they took the training from interwoven, and then passed some test after taking the class to get certified. I agree with rpoulin, it is hard to get into without having worked on the product at some company before that want to see experience. But to get experience, you need the software to play around with, and most likely, you don't have that. They don't have any 30-day trial software either. They're also pushing people to use more of the sitepublisher/livesite products...
ISCBorisB
I recently saw a linkedin message looking for a certified livesite/sitepublisher developer...
No such animal... Unless something changed literally in the last 3 weeks, the Vendor no longer provides formal certification.