I'm confused by your question. It's quite possible that rpoulin's answer is 100% correct (although it made my head swim).Can you give more details on what you are doing? Is it the case that if you deploy from the "xx" branch (non-LCSC) you want to skip the LSCS deployment but do the rest of the PLC (Publish LiveSite Content) workflow? If that's the case can you add filters to the deployment to disallow the non-LSCS servers?I may be (probably?) totally off base for what you are looking to do.
1. If we create a new bean, what would be the triggering point of the bean?
2. If bean whose id="lscs.serviceadapter" is picked automatically as part of deployment workflow, then instead of creating a new bean with a different id, why don’t we use this same bean id & this should point to custom class (which extends LSCSDeploymentServiceAdapter) & override the logic of buildDeployment?
I'm confused by your question. It's quite possible that rpoulin's answer is 100% correct (although it made my head swim).