Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iw_iterate - variables in list attribute
cgoodall
Good afternoon,
I'm trying to use a variable in the list attribute of iw_iterate. I'm passing in a section name to another template via iw_include.
Here's what I've got. It generates, but the iteration produces no output. Is what I'm doing legal?
[php]
<br> my $arg_sectionname = $iw_arg{sectionname};<br>
[/php]
I should note that if I replace the iw_value code in the iw_iterate tag with a hard-coded section name, the interate works correctly.
Thanks in advance for any help! I've been through the threads and documentation, but haven't found an answer.
Sincerely,
~Chris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Interesting question. I think you will need to move to a Perl based template. Get all the children for dcr.shared_information_page_dcr and if that child matches $iw_arg{sectionname}, go ahead and process it.