Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Data deploy Log
Techie_Ag
Hi ,
I am doing datadeploy using dbloader in the deployment configuration file.
The problem that I am facing is with the logs created.
If data deploy fails then the db log created only shows failed and not the detailed error why it failed(i.e. may be due to mismatch in columns or maxlength error or null value passed to te database field which is set to no-null).
Please let me know if there is any setting in any file which we have to do for the detailed logs.
If we do not get the detailed logs then it will be very difficult to trace the issue even if the deployment is failing due to simple mistakes.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
Did you try running it from CLT rather than frm a workflow?
I would suggest to run it through CLT and paste your logs here. There is a logger settings which you can enable or disable, not sure how much that would be helpful.
Thanks
Screenshot.JPG