Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
properties for bean teamsite.DependencyService.DependencyProcessors.As setDependency ?
nipper
Anyone know the other properties we can include for this bean ? TS 74 PLC is deploying pages to link to. If I push index.page which links to a few child pages, they are deployed as well. They do show up as associated files
[php]
[/php]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
As of 7.3.2, those are the only two configurable properties (I don't have 7.4 in front of me, but I don't think it changed). There's no way to have it filter to specific file extensions, i.e. attach static assets but not page files. We've replaced this dependency processor with a custom one to satisfy that requirement.
Garth McMillan
We also replaced the dependency processor with a custom one.