Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
objid_to_name_and_path "Invalid objid"
System
When I try to edit DCRs I get the attached error.
DCR appears to have valid extended attributes:
Y:\crazypath\data> iwextattr -l valid3.dcr
TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type=ProductCatalog/Series
iwversion output:
iwserver: 5.5.2 Build 20638 Interwoven 20030604
Oh yeah, and the teamsite UI browser crashes/closes when this happens.
New DCR gives the same results.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
You always have to ask the tough questions dont you John!
I wonder if you get a useful response to this one
John Cuiuli
Migrateduser
Even though there was a stated goal of having Interwoven respond to every unanswered post, I generally don't expect any response to my comments and queries here (I have a feeling Interwoven doesn't like me much). I just post them so that if someone finds the same bug I do they get at least one hit if they search this site so they can more quickly determine that there is no solution (do I sound cynical?).
I have a little more detail about this specific case: the TeamSite service (Windows) that supports the Y: drive was apparently stopped and restarted without a reboot shortly before I started having my problem. Once I logged out and logged back in the problem went away. Still a bug, just not critical.