Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Invocation of servlet in Livesite 7.2
SE123
Hi All,
I have written a servlet to get the request and return the response in an ajax call.
Also, I am submitting my form data to the servlet after form completion.
As, I have many components on my page and I want to submit the entire data on single submit button, I have written my form element in the customized page layout below body tag.
The problem is that Livesite has its own filter which is blocking my xsl code to hit the servlet.
Could you please tell me that how can I configure my servlet, as of now I have only made an entry inside the web.xml.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
If your servlet isn't actioning a path that's in a special folder or one that's already used by a site or one that ends in a special suffix, it should be rendering just fine. However, if you want to action on any of the above, what you have to do is convert your servlet into a servlet filter, and have it operate before the LiveSite servlet filter in the filter chain. Then, if the request is yours, render it and stop the filter chain, else do nothing and keep the chain going.