TS741, WS8
------------------
I have a requirement according to which, different DCRs are generated from one datatype. Now these DCRs's content populate pages on portal. So these DCRs are exclusive to some pages and need to be created and modified by dedicated user group only (On TeamSite), who have Editor role.
DCT - Table_Updates
DCR1 - Table_Updates_finance (can be created and modified by Table_Updates_finance group only)
DCR2 - Table_Updates_hr (can be created and modified by Table_Updates_hr group only)
DCR3 - Table_Updates_planning (can be created and modified by Table_Updates_planning group only)
I can control datatype access using templating.cfg, But can I control DCR access to different groups ?
May be I can create sub folders under data folder by the names finance, hr and planning and each DCR created of a particular type should be allowed to store in respective folder only.
I saw "vpth-regex" in manual. May be I can control access to a particular folder using vpath-regex (whiuch I am not sure), but how can I control that a Table_Updates_finance DCR is allowed to be stored in finance sub-folder only ?
My best idea is to go for different DCTs for each dcr type. But I am not getting positive response. So I have to look for different logic.
Thanks