Hi,
I am trying to upgrade Teamsite 6.7.2 sp2 to 7.2.1
I could successfully install all the infrastructure components.While upgrading the Teamsite component I got upgrade unsuccessful message.I then removed the entry for Teamsite 7.2.1 from inventory.xml.
I had to forcefully quit the installation due to some reason.Now when I run the installer again.It does not detect the Teamsite version 6.7.2 and also now teamsite service is not coming up.
Below is error snipet.
[Mon Jun 18 06:36:19 2012]: NTCSFsdServiceInitialize: Driver Version incorrect...
[Mon Jun 18 06:36:36 2012] ERROR: iwserver did not come up in 600 seconds
[Mon Jun 18 06:36:36 2012] ERROR: Please look at

\iw-home\local\logs\iwtrace.log for more information
log4cplus:ERROR No appenders could be found for logger (root).
log4cplus:ERROR Please initialize the log4cplus system properly.
OS Version: NT 5.2 (build 3790) Service Pack 2
[Mon Jun 18 06:38:45 2012]: ERROR: TeamSite Driver mismatch "Server Version: 7.2.1.0
Driver Version: 6.7.2.0
".
Thanks in advance.