Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Enabling FormAPI in Solaris
sunil_j
Hi,
I wish to make use of FormAPI on one of my templates located on TeamSite running on a Solaris environment. I have enabled the enable_formapi=true in iw.cfg under [teamsite_templating] section. But I cannot see the effect of FormAPI inside my templates. The same is working on TeamSite running on Win NT environment.
Can someone let me know if I need to do anything more for enabling form API on Solaris ?
Thanx and Regards
Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Did you do an iwreset -a after enabling formAPI in the iw.cfg file?
Did you make sure you enabled it in the *correct* iw.cfg file? - on Solaris that's generally the one in /etc/ not IWHOME/etc/
Are you using a template that has FormAPI code within it?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)