TS 6.7.2Solaris 10Hi,I am using the following inline command in a workflow custom_instantiation.cfg <inline command="Datasource:executeComponent:LiveSite Reviewers"/>This is returning a drop down list of users. I believe this Datasource is a out-of -the-box component with TeamSite.The drop down list (datasource) displays the "Name" field of all TS Users that are in the 'Reviewer' role for a particular branch.The problem is that the name field is being pulled from the /etc/passwd file. Our Sysadmins typically do not put very informative information in the /etc/passwd file. Does anyone know how to customize teamsite so that it doesn't pull from the /etc/passwd to populate the "name' field for a given TeamSite user?Thanks,Brian
Also, it sounds like you're saying the display name has to pull from LDAP or unix. Is this the case?Brian
So, I'm curious if you know why there is a command line tool:wzsdap1:/apps/iw-home/bin> ./iwuseradm set-display-name q693574 "Brian Turner"ERROR:02445: Attribute is not modifiablewzsdap1:/apps/iw-home/bin> It seems like this attribute should be modifiable and shouldn't require pulling from LDAP or /etc/passwd.Any thoughts?