Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Other User Groups?
sleah
Not sure if this is OK to ask or not but I am wondering if there are other user groups besides this one related to MediaBin specifically where people go to discuss best practices, implementations, ask questions, etc. General DAM groups would also work but would rather have more specific focus. I've searched but perhaps just have not hit on the right phrase.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser_427
If you are looking for DAM groups, try doing a search on LinkedIn. Also check with Henry Stewart DAM Conferences.
sleah
Thanks. I've found some DAM groups on Linked In and think I'll get some good info from there. I was hoping to find something related to MediaBin specifically but haven't really had much luck finding a good source for sharing information on the tool. I'm not knocking this group but it is not the most active.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Migrateduser_427
There has been talk about getting a user network group going again (at least for Southern California) . This will be sponsored by HP/Autonomy/Interwoven. They will mostly share the products current and up-coming. There will also be opportunity for networking with other customers of the products.
Also, there used to be a group of customers where it was hosted by a different company. This was specific to MediaBin with the intent of sharing, networking, and general complaining.
It has been a few years since either has happened, however with the accusation by HP it seems they are more focused on supporting the customers than Autonomy was.
I suggest contacting your sales rep and request details.