Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Admin Console error in TS 7.3.1
TeamsiteDev
Hi,
I have recently installed Tamsite 7.3.1 . TS was running fine but after I clicked on Deployment tab in Admin console, it gave error as OD is not available. I have restarted OD but now every time I go Administration console I get below error in UI :
Unable to connect to OpenDeploy Server. Please contact your administrator.
Also everything appears greyed out in Workarea and I am not able to edit any file. Please suggest any hints to fix it.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
My guess - and that's all it is - is that you need to do something with the 'passphrase' file between TeamSite and OpenDeploy. From the WS_Authoring_7.3_Install_rev1.pdf - page 80:[indent]
Configure OpenDeploy after TeamSite Installation
[indent]...
Try that, restart both TeamSite and OpenDeploy, and see if it fixes the problem.