I have submitted one component and trying to update 100pages using get latest componentbut its alway completed with errors.But when im editting page one by one it updating pages with submitted component without error.Can anyone advice how to resolve this get latest componet issue we have again 200 page more.ThanksWindows 2008 TS 7.3
I am having sinle workarea and havent seen any example or multiple workarea.Can you tell why we should not tell get latest in this case
You generally only do a Get Latest if there are multiple workareas because it is generally only in that case that the workarea would not be in-sync with the staging area.I suppose if you deleted a file you didn't mean to delete in the workarea, and haven't submitted it - you should be able to do a Get Latest (with overwrite enabled) to recover it from Staging - but hopefully that doesn't happen too often.