Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Compatibility with Windows XP
shahid
Is Interwoven Teamsite not compatible with Windows XP O/S? Facing problems when I am trying to upload the content.
Any Idea!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
Im assuming you are talking about the GUI interface and not the server itself.
Its currently not officially supported, however I have been using it with Win XP for a while now and not experienced any problems at all.
You need to give more details than that if you want your problem solved.
What exactly are you doing?... File/Import?... and what is the problem... what messages are being displayed?
John
Sydney, Australia
shahid
Yeah, It's about GUI. While trying to upload (Importing Files)the files thru Teamsite GUI It's not even showingup the Window from where I can browse and upload the files.
It's showing the blank GRAY colored screen.
Shahid Mohammed
~Chennai, INDIA
ela
Hi,
I'm not sure if this will solve your problem, but do you have the Java Virtual Machine which is described in this article: KB48082? I got it sent from IW Support and is also attached here.
Regards,
Ela
Migrateduser
Official support for Windows XP clients for TeamSite was added in TS5.5.2 SP2. However the java clients (templating in particular) are not supported on XP.
Release notes here:
http://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=49599
ela
Thanks for your reply Nacks,
we're not using XP so I don't expect the same problem as Shahid, if it has anything to do with this, when doing the upgrade. Would be interresting to know if he has solved the problem though.
Bryan_K
Alternatively you could just drag and drop files into the Y: drive as a workaround.