Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iw.cfg changes not recognized
Lynchy
I have a freshlyinstalled version of TS 7.2.1 - I opened iw.cfg to make some changes to the iwsend_mail section. Saved file and file is updated on the server in etc folder.. When looking at the file in Admin UI or when running ./iwconfig -show, the changes are not showing. I have run iwreset -a but still nothing. The timestamp in te Admin ui is from the day I did the install.. Any thoughts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
What OS ?
What path did you change ?
If you did it on Unix, the default is /etc/iw.cfg and NOT iwhome/etc/iw.cfg
There are usually copies in both then it pretty much guarantees someone will change the wrong one.
Lynchy
We are on Linux... I will update the /etc/iw.cfg - I am sure that will work.. Thanks for your help
Adam Stoller
We are on Linux... I will update the /etc/iw.cfg - I am sure that will work.. Thanks for your help
As an FYI - I believe that on Unix if you
remove
/etc/iw.cfg, TeamSite will find and use IWHOME/etc/iw.cfg -- but it's a non-standard way of doing things...