I have made several DCR's from a DCT. Now, i want to disable the new form entry. How can i do it??Let me explain more...i wanted to store the marks of students in a auto-generated table using xslt. i made a DCT and using it i made many dcr(one dcr for one student) so that, each student's data is stored in a row of the table . Now, suppose the table contains the all students data. and I want to disable the new form entry, so that no one could make any entry in the table.
I am not sure if this ws the same kind of request you posted few days back regarding generating html from different DCRs. I do not know whow you have implemented that.You are talking about student records here, I would use just one DCR with a Contain replicant of students records and generate html from this DCR.Here i can set the max limit of the replicants and no new replicant can be added by other user, and it would be easy to change in thing in any students record.Here you do not need to disable anything in templating.cfg.hth
What is that some requirement? If you would like to share, cuz I do not understand the whole requirements here. If their requirement is onetime thing to create a student record and once in a while they go in there to update one record. I wouldn't even use TeamSite for such a requirement. I would rather give them a static page and ask them to maintain in static html.It not worth changing configs to enable DCT when ever they want to add or modify records.Just my opinion.
We can not disable New Form Entry...