Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin 7.2 - Custom Error Message Possible?
sleah
I'm at a bit of a disadvantage as I don't have complete access to file system to see what changes are possible (Just administer thorough Windows Client, etc) and those in IT do the rest. I sometimes need to point them to a location to make changes but have to research first what is possible.
When a user logs on incorrectly, an error message is displayed of:
"The user logon failed. The user name or password may be invalid for the specified domain (0x8004004041B)"
My question is: Can this message be customized and if so, where should I point them.
Hopefully someone has some advice.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
The errors/warnings from the MB/VMB Server side are not possible to customize.
If you are getting this error with Windows client (logging in with Current User option) you can safely ignore this message.