Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
XSL String functions on query parameters
nipper
OK, I am hitting my head against the wall on the piece that should have been easy.
I have an XSL that checks for a query string, and if it contains the value of a DCR. I am trying contains as well as substring on the variable I set but they return no value. When I hardcode the data it works fine, so this is not a string, but I cannot figure out how to use the data. I have tried to wrap string(..) around it but no go. Changing the queryString variable to a text value it works. When I preview the page, the queryString variable looks great.
[php]
$CONTEXT{request.queryString}
-
Yes!
[/php]
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
OK I was able to use this to get the query parameter in a different manner, will leave the thread open if there is a better approach:
[php]
[/php]
Bowker
Your solution is just about the only way to do it. Remember $CONTEXT is processed after the transformation completes. That means the value of queryString during the transformation will be $CONTEXT{request...}
nipper
Got it. So if I did contains(string($queryString),'CONTEXT' )
it would have worked, not done what I wanted but would have worked.
Thanks