Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Permission denied - LSDS Deployment
nipper
OK, this was working 2 weeks ago. Now it is not. TS 7.3.1 with LSCS running on Solaris. PLC deployment is not kicking off.
I see in the server.log:
[STDOUT][ERROR] LSCSDeploymentServiceAdapter - buildDeployment: Error while reading/writing the deployment config file: Permission denied
The deployment task completes but nothing happens. I have checked the LSCSAuth/authoring/tmp and the permissions are open and there is plenty of disk available.
No java beans have changed, content.properties and opendeploy.properties look good. The passphrase seem fine.
I have put the debuggers on and it is failing in creating the odhome/conf/lscs/commit-deploy-plc-somecopy.xml
permissions look correct.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
OK, figured it out. Someone had changed ownership of the conf/lscs directory and files to tsadmin. When the PLC runs, iwui tries to copy commit-deploy to commit-deploy-123456789 and was unable to do that.
Changed the permissions and we are back in business.