Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview Issue
work4u
I have TeamSite 7.2.1 running on Linux and having issues previewing any file in TeamSite (jpg, html, png, etc..). I get the following error message
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access
/iw-mount/default/main/test/Bulk/WORKAREA/Shared_Workarea/sappal/sappal.txt
I have the Apache httpd service running as the same group as mentioned in the iw.cfg.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Is the iw-mount alias defined in httpd.conf ?
Can you go to servername/iw-mount ?
work4u
Yes. I have the appropriate entry in the httpd.conf
Ranveer
Yes. I have the appropriate entry in the httpd.conf
Check the group permission of the dir. Sometimes when folder is created by terminal (using super user like root) are cause the access problem. If you create any one of following dir using root "/iw-mount/default/main/test/Bulk/WORKAREA/Shared_Workarea/" then check ther permission or you can recreate the dir by GUI mode.
nipper
Yes. I have the appropriate entry in the httpd.conf
Go to
http://server:81/iw-mount
and then traverse down to the branch/workarea and see where it fails.
Andy