I am trying to set up Targeting on a .NET platform. I am using "TeamSite SiteDeveloper Guide 7.3 rev1" as a reference and I'm perplexed as to what value should be passed to the
RulesBase .NET control for the
RulesXsl parameter.
Environment:
TeamSite 7.3.2 on W2K8
LSDS .NET runtime on W2K8
LSCS on W2K8
Following is example from documentation:
[php]
Interwoven.LiveSite.Runtime.Web.Controls.RulesBase.Result
$NODE_MODEL{/Properties/Data/RulesEngine}
<!-xsl template that will process rule result '
[/php]
I tried putting various values within the <RulesXml/> with no success. Does anyone know what should be passed?
Some examples of what I tried (NOTE: everything in <RulesXml/> is entity-escaped -- the < and > entities are translating after I post):
Works but no formatting, of course
[php]
[/php]
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at com.interwoven.livesite.common.xml.StylesheetWrapper.transformToString(Document xmlDocument, FileDal fileDal) in StylesheetWrapper.java:line 448"
[php]
http://www.interwoven.com/custom/autn-resources/xsl/foo.xsl[/php]
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at com.interwoven.livesite.common.xml.StylesheetWrapper.transformToString(Document xmlDocument, FileDal fileDal) in StylesheetWrapper.java:line 448"
[php]
<!DOCTYPE html-entities SYSTEM "
http://www.interwoven.com/livesite/xsl/xsl-html.dtd"><xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="
http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"><xsl:template match="/">
<b>Foo</b>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>[/php]
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at com.interwoven.livesite.common.xml.StylesheetWrapper.transformToString(Document xmlDocument, FileDal fileDal) in StylesheetWrapper.java:line 448"
[php]
<xsl:template match="/">
<b>Foo</b>
</xsl:template>[/php]
"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at com.interwoven.livesite.common.xml.StylesheetWrapper.transformToString(Document xmlDocument, FileDal fileDal) in StylesheetWrapper.java:line 448"
[php]
foo.xsl[/php]
Any help or leads appreciated.
//keywords for search - dotnet asp RulesBase RulesXml RulesXsl