#!D:\iw-home\TeamSite/iw-perl/bin/iwperl
use TeamSite::WFtask;
use TeamSite::Config;
use TeamSite::Uniscape::uniscape qw(UTF8ToNative_2);
my $iwhome = TeamSite::Config::iwgethome();
#my ($jobid, $taskid) = @[0..1];
my $jobid = $ARGV[0];
my $taskid = $ARGV[1];
my $area = $ARGV[2];
#my $task = new TeamSite::WFtask($ARGV[1]);
my $task = Teamsite::WFtask->new($taskid);
#my @files;
my(@files) = $task->GetFiles(); # added on 0603
#my ($jobid, $taskid) = @[0..1];
#my $task = Teamsite::WFtask->new($taskid);
#my $task = Teamsite::WFtask->new($task);
my $filename1 = 'D:/iw-home/TeamSite/local/config/wft/ecm/test_report1.txt';......
This code fails at "my(
@files) = $task->GetFiles();"
Please let me know, whats wrong here ? When this line of code is commented out, code works fine
If there is no file available in task, will this code work OR not ? I have a doubt that this task does not have a file in it (Though I attached one)
Below is process I am following.
1) I am selecting file in TS UI and creating "New Job". This should attached selected file to job
2) I am selecting "Deploy WF" from available wf list and click on submit
3) On Workflow screen, I see this job and I trigger "deploy", it complains that there is no file attached to this task. So how come file is not attached to task ?
4) I am attaching a file using "select existing files" link
4) CAn this be the reason, why " $task->GetFiles();" is not working
5) Even if there are no files attached to task, does not "my(
@files) = $task->GetFiles();" be an empty array ?
What can be the reason that file is not attached to task with "Actions -> New Job"
Thanks