I have installed ‘TS /OD-Base/LSAut, or our new server and ‘OD-Rec/LSCS/LSDS’ on
the Stage server .Both servers (TS and LS Runtime ) are up . The ‘iwodstart test’
deployment from the OD Bse to OD Rvr is complemented without any error.
But , when I try to run the ‘/authoring/bin/startdeploy.sh’ deployment , it deploys
the folders but not the files . I have followed the Post-Installation Tasks the manual …
I have checked all the log files , I found the following error in the od bse , od rvr (lscs
log files)
Env: TS,OD,LSCS,LSDS all 7.3 MS SQL , RHL 5.6
Pls advice ..
Thanks
Vin
OD Base log
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:07 *** fFailedCommitFromEngine 0
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:07 COMMITTING Transactional Deployment
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:49 Receiver-ERROR: ERROR: commit-failed.
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:49 ERROR: Failed to deploy local_directory[.] of area[/opt
/Interwoven/LiveSiteCSAuth/authoring/tmp/6f3e3d1d0e615824f43a7e6f22e4856e
/payload] for filelist[/opt/Interwoven/LiveSiteCSAuth/authoring
/tmp/6f3e3d1d0e615824f43a7e6f22e4856e/filelist/lscs.filelist]
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:49 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelists
OD receiver log
ENG: Failed Commit true
LIB: id=m26 2012-07-03 03:07:49 FailedCommit 1.
LIB: (3) id=m26 2012-07-03 03:07:49 FailedCommitFlag = 0
LIB: (3) id=m26 2012-07-03 03:07:49 FailedCommitFromEngine = 1
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:49 ERROR: commit-failed.
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:49 ERROR: Failed deploying filelist[0]
LIB: 2012-07-03 03:07:49 ERROR: Failed 1 of 1 filelists
ENG: Thread-49 After COMMIT1 res=-1
ENG: Thread-49 exiting commit
ENG: Thread-49 entering awaiting-rollback