Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UserID comes up as different
manish_rathi
TS721, WS8
-------------
I noticed that my user ID - rbc83, comes up in the Work Areas as rsov, which is my administrator's ID. He is not available at thi time and I have to solve this issue.
WHat can be the reason for this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Your context description doesn't make any sense, so you'll have to be a little bit more specific about what exactly looks wrong and what you are expecting is the correct value.
DynamicFilter.zip
manish_rathi
when I make change to a file , user ID in workarea against file should be mine(which is rbc83). But it appears as rsov (which is TS admin's)
I am expecting that when I modify or create file, it should display my user ID(rbc83) and not of TS Admin (rsov)
This happened just today and not before. What can be reason for this ?
Thanks
Sales by Product Line.rptdesign
Adam Stoller