Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MS FAST Search integration with Teamsite
madev
Hi,
We are evaluating an option of integrating FAST Search with Teamsite. Has anyone done this in their project.
It would be great if anyone can share their input on the feasibility of FAST search integration with Teamsite.
Teamsite Version 7.2
OS: Windows 2003
Regards,
Mayank
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Typically I would look at a post like this, roll my eyes, and try and think up a clever retort or just ignore it. However, since we have painfully discovered that IDOL Search is a POS in 7.2.1, we are in a huge bind with finding a way to allow our users to use Search effectively and accurately (both of which seem impossible with the OOTB IDOL Search in 7.2.1 - admitted by IW, by the way). We've hit a wall with IW regarding Search and so if anyone finds a way to circumvent IDOL, I am all ears. I have no clue what FAST Search is, though...
Ranveer
Hi Madev,
I have implemented Solr, but I have no Idea how to integrated Fast.. Let us know If you success..