Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBinServer_8.0.1.1
rodigz
Anyone has installed the new Virage MediaBin 8.0.1?
How is it?
Video Logger ? Needs to be in separate server?
How about the Virage MediaBin 8 WebServices? Where should that be install in the MediaBin Asset Server or can it be install in Video Logger server?
thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser_427
I just upgraded from 7.2.2 to 8.0.1.1 and VMB 8 Client looks cool. I assume you are looking for Prod specs?
I did each on separate servers. Better for servicing and performance. In fact I have a three App servers (1 main, two job clusters), 3 VideoLogger servers (one for each MB Server), and two load balanced web servers.
Since streaming is on the Web Server (Web Services) I think it might be best to keep it off of the VL server since both takes up CPU/RAM resources.