Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Menu File actions throwing HTTP status 503 - Servlet action is currently unavailable
anilgkumar
When I select the action New Site/ New Page/ New Template/ New Component , its throwing exception... Give me inputs to resolve this.
I feel some livesite mapping JAR is missing in LIB folder.
I'd like to know how many livesite jars are mapped with Interwoven product?? and their names??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
What version are you running? Are you licensed for SitePub? Any relevant stack traces in server.log or content_center.log? Were you in the process of making Java code changes (or related configs)? Did you run a build or make_toolkit that failed?
There's no mapping for JAR files. The message implies that your ApplicationContainer is still running, but the requested path is either not recognized (broken build) or its functionality was disabled (license). In Java webapps, a third reason would be a broken servlet mapping in the web.xml, but in IWOV you don't have access to change the OOTB ones (you can only add your own), so this isn't a possible cause.
anilgkumar
Thanks for your notes...
I'm using Teamsite6.71 and Livesite3.0.2. and We have valid license. Its working in another server. It seems you are totally confused with my question. I'll brief why I raised this Q.
As per my knowledge, this product is developed on top of JAVA (structs framework). so, there should be some jars related to the functionality New Site/Page/Template/Component. Yes may be there are not configurable.
For eg: when I click New Site, internally it will invoke some java class and display gui for new site. If it is not successful, means there is something missing. With my first level analysis I feel the corresponding jar or etc helpful file is missing. So I asked the list of JARs.
After Analysis, we found that there is conflict of jars. (Someone kept to check other functionality and forgot to rollback)
xalan-2.4.1.jar
xalan-2.7.0.jar---->
avalon-framework-1.0.jar
avalon-framework-4.2.0.jar---->
After removing ----> jars... the functionality is working fine.
Thanks again.
Regards, Anil