Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error when clicking New Data Record
abhishek_gupta
Hi,
I installed TST on Solaris 8, with TS v 5.5.2. I have created the templates etc, changed the templating.cfg and then click on File-> New Data Record". It gives me an error - the alert message says -
TeamSite : Wrapper
Error: Installation problem: "iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi" needs to be run as root.
I thought there would be some installation problems, and hence reinstalled. Its installed with the root id. But still it gives the same error.
Anyone knows what could be the problem?? Do help out asap.
Thanks is advance..
Abhi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe that iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi needs to be *setuid root* not just owned by root - i.e. - as root:
chown root iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi
chmod 4755 iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi
So that the mode bits look like: -r-sr-xr-x
also - make sure that 'root' is in the master.uid file
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)