Hi,Does anyone know of any tricks for retrieving the OD manifest file name, or the elements such as deployment config and instance names from a DnR?I'm running a TeamSite->TeamSite deployment with "recordExtAttr=yes" to generate a manifest file containing all the EAs in the target server's log folder and need to access this file from a DnR script an take some actions based on the EAs.IWXML::GetLogDataFromFile() can actually parse the EA manifest file but unfortunately IWXML::GetLogDataFromSTDIN() only gets passed the file manifest, not the EA one too.Potentially I could hard-code the basic info like OD config name as DnR parameters in the OD config but the deployment really needs to be run with a unique instance name. Does anyone know if the instance name is available as a default variable in the OD config that I can pass to the DnR?Thanks
Thanks but unfortunately that doesn't really move things forward.I'm well aware of where the files are written and the naming structure of the manifest files - including the fact that the filename will include the deployment instance name. The question is how can I get either the full manifest name or the deployment instance name so I can construct the file name?
Yea, nothing useful in the manifest file, environment variables, etc.Had a feeling this was going to be a dead-end.