Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Image browser in TinyMCE with FF fails
nipper
I have 732, Linux (also tested on Solaris).
Using the component guide implementation, if I edit a .page that uses a WYSIWYG component, I can browse to an image and it works fine. However if I use the OOTB Forms Publisher config and browse to an image, I get a JS error: TypeError: opener.setImage is not a function whenever I use FF 24 or 25.
IE works including IE 11.
Since it works on SP TinyMCE, does anyone know the configuration for TinyMCE for SP ? I tried using the advimage as well as the iwimg custom items and nothing shows up. If I can look at the SP TinyMCE JS, I may be able to get it to work,
I am going to try to downgrade FF and see if that helps.
Nothing on support or in the manuals that I can find.
Andy
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
OK, tried on TS 741 and FF 25, which is supported and it still fails. I was also not able to use the advimage, advlink, iwimg or iwlink TinyMCE plugins. I put them in the custom_config and nothing shows. I did place another button to make certain I was not being bitten by a cache
Rick Poulin
Haven't used the image plugin recently, but IIRC it's a bug in IW's plugin code rather than a config thing. The fix was something like commenting out that line or wrapping it in an "if (opener.setImage)" check or something like that.. I can try finding it in my old code if needed. Issue's been around at least as far back as 6.7.2 if it's the one I'm thinking of.