Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WF to start on click on finish of DCR
ansari1279
Hi,
I have created a WF in WFM.
The user has requested that the WF should get started on click on finish DCR.
Any pointer to achieve this.
We are using TS Professional UI.
version: TS 7.2.1
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Read the manual. This is basic stuff. Look for tt_data
ansari1279
Andy,
I read the WF pdf. There is a note mentioned
"The tt_data command is valid in ContentCenter Standard and can be configured in ContentCenter Professional; see the TeamSite User Interface Customization Guide"
And I could not get detail to customize the tt_data command.
screen2.PNG
Screen3.PNG
nipper
just try it.
mart2001
You can do a search for tt_data on the forum, it will give you examples of how to use the tt_data command.
ansari1279
Thank you all.