Environment[indent]Upgrading (on new servers) from TS 6.2.1 / OD 6.1 to TS & OD 7.4.1 on Windows
MS SQLServer 2008R2[/indent]
Issue[indent]I'm trying to test the new server by running a workflow that runs a deployment - in this case a DataDeploy deployment. The deployment fails with the following error in the log file:
Connected to jdbc:inetdae:sqlserver:1433?database=DBName&sql7=true
DBD: Driver i-net UNA 2000
DBD: Version 4.18
DBD: Connected to [sqlserver:1433?database=DBName]
DBD: Building mappings cache...
DBD:
DBD: *******************************************************
DBD: SQLException occured in TIdentifierMappingTable::BuildMappingCache()
DBD: Exception Message: [SQLSERVER]Invalid object name 'IWOV_IDMAPS'.
DBD: Vendor Error Code: 208
DBD: SQL state: S0002
DBD: *******************************************************
DBD:
DBD: *******STACK TRACE*************
DBD: ERROR:
java.sql.SQLException: [SQLSERVER]Invalid object name 'IWOV_IDMAPS'.
at com.inet.tds.e.a(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.g.if(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.g.a(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.g.for(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.new(Unknown Source)
at com.inet.tds.b.executeQuery(Unknown Source)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TIdentifierMappingTable.BuildMappingCache(TIdentifierMappingTable.java:668)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TIdentifierMappingTable.(TIdentifierMappingTable.java:122)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbAgent.(TDbAgent.java:286)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDbSchemaAgent.(TDbSchemaAgent.java:64)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.getDbAgentBasedOnGroupUpdate(TConsumerManager.java:514)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.SetupConsumer(TConsumerManager.java:587)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.SetupConsumersForOneDeployment(TConsumerManager.java:192)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TConsumerManager.SetupConsumers(TConsumerManager.java:133)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TAgentClient.Go(TAgentClient.java:108)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.IWDataDeploy.Go(IWDataDeploy.java:601)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDASThread.ProcessItem(TDASThread.java:203)
at com.interwoven.dd100.dd.TDASThread.run(TDASThread.java:128)
…
What I find interesting (strange perhaps) is that on this
SQLSERVER - there is the target
DBName that does
not have any IWOV_IDMAPS table in it, but there is an "IWCommon" database (on their QA DB server, "Common" on their PROD DB server) that
does have the IWOV_IDMAPS and other "internal" tables within it.
I see nothing in the DD config file, nor the dbschema.cfg file it uses, that references anything with the word "common" in it.
So:
I can try to provide more information if there's something specific that would help clarify the situation - as I'm really quite stumped by this right now.