Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
onItemChange for checkbox item does not fire
Tim__D
It seems registering an onItemChange event handler for checkbox items does not work.
If I change the item to a select item it does work so Its not the code. Done this a million times...
Is this a known issue?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tim__D
Working now...not sure why? If I could delete the thread I would.
nipper
I would post some example code. I do not know if i ever used it on a checkbox, but I have done it dozens of times on a radio button and I know that works.
Try changing it to a radio and see if it fires.
Also post your environment. I assume you as positive there is not a JS error anywhere, that is often a cause of this behavior.
Adam Stoller
Working now...not sure why? If I could delete the thread I would.
While it would be possible to delete the thread - you can always just mark it as "Closed" and leave it at that.