This works fine but I wanted to see if there is a way to get all the possible values for the Extended Attributes (the values I see in the Tag Screen for DCR ?). I would think there is a way to retrieve this through cssdk; but I am not able to find it in the javadoc.
The value seems like its a number(array index) based on the value selected in the Tagging Screen.. I was wondering if I should set the EA as the value or the number thats displayed on the Properties tab ? Any suggestions would be helpful...
So CSSimpleFile#getExtendedAttributes(null) gets all the extended attributes that are set on the DCR but I need to know all the possible values for the Extended Attributes that could be set - the ones you see in the Tagging interface. I am thinking this is probably not possible through CSSDK.