Hi,
I am using TS 7.2.1 and WFM 7.2.1.0. I have written a perprocessor class and deploy the jar to TS (by running make_toolkit.ipl).
Now when I am trying to instantiate the workflow it is error "6100024

Workflow Command [Pre/Post] did not return correct value. Correct the error".
I checked the server log file, it is giving below error:
2014-03-27 14:38:55,158 ERROR [STDERR] com.interwoven.modeler.workflow.exceptions.OutOfProcessCommandException: 6100024

Workflow Command [Pre/Post] did not return correct value. Correct the error.)
2014-03-27 14:38:55,158 ERROR [STDERR] at com.interwoven.modeler.transformer.PrePostCommandTransformer.executeCommand(PrePostCommandTransformer.java:294)
2014-03-27 14:38:55,158 ERROR [STDERR] at com.interwoven.modeler.transformer.PrePostCommandTransformer.executePreprocessorCommands(PrePostCommandTransformer.java:103)
2014-03-27 14:38:55,158 ERROR [STDERR] at org.apache.jsp.workflowModeler.ccpro.instantiatorScreenWrapper_jsp._jspService(instantiatorScreenWrapper_jsp.java:1216)
2014-03-27 14:38:55,158 ERROR [STDERR] at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
2014-03-27 14:38:55,158 ERROR [STDERR] at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
The class I have written is just created filelist of all the attached files (I am attaching source code with post) and the command I mentioned in preprocessor is "com.interwoven.lexisnexis.wfp.wfLNPreProcessorClass".
I am returning workflow object but not sure why it is giving return type error, the issue might be due to my limited java knowledge (I have done things only in perl earlier

).
Thanks in advance!
g2