Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error DLLREGISTERSERVER
System
I'm trying to run the icommand sample is SDK. I have compiled and when I try and register DLL with regsvr32 I get " The module "MyLookupCSExt.dll" was loaded but entry-point DLLREGISTERSERVER was not found.
What is going on?
Sample documentation is very light on.
It builds ok.
Cheers
Damien
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Did you enable the project to create a COM visible dll?
Are you installing it on a 64Bit machine, and did you register it with the version of regsvr32 that matched the dll (the SDK is 32 bit only, the 64 bit imanage dl's are only in Worksite web)
Migrateduser
Enable the project to create a COM visible dll?
How do I do this?
Migrateduser
Never mind found it.. It was already checked. Will try to register with different regsvr as suggested.
For others reading post it is here
I opened the project properties and went to "Assembly Information" and checked "Make COM Visible".