Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Sitepublisher Get Latest
tik
I tar'ed up (Unix tar) content (.page files) from teamsite 7.2.1(Solaris) production environment and un-tarred to acceptance teamsite with same version.
In this acceptance environment there are enhanced templates which have been copied from development(Via spar) , after small changes.
The goal is to test production content with development templates (SitePublisher templates) and these templates have been copied to acceptance from development via spar,
Now when testing the .page files in acceptance TS, I get the latest templates/components by doing "Get Latest" on the .page and then pass it through the workflow to convert to to a .html via OOB conversion process.
But, when I try to open the .page file after doing a "Get Latest", my expectation is that the .page has latest and greatest templtes/components.
But I still get Messages for components/templates to be out of date , when I try to edit .page
Do I need to do something else
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe you will get this because:
You should be able to just update all the components on the page (and then save it, if desired) to ensure you are using the latest version of those components on that server.
Rick Poulin
[QUOTE=ghoti]I believe you will get this because:
a) he must've meant "Get Latest Components" from the SitePub menu.b) that is indeed your most likely problem. The sitepub dev guide has a sample ANT script you can use to reset the version numbers in a given directory structure. After that, you can use the Get Latest Components feature.
(Topic_40328)OS_BIRT_2.6.2_ExtractCascadingParameterValues.rptdesign