Env : 2 WinNT servers with TS 5.0.2 SP1 - OD 5.5.1 SP2
Goal : Try to synchronize both TS servers using OD - script is run from command line
I am facing the following issue : files deployed are shown as modified by SYSTEM.
I can get the owner of a file (via iwattrib CLT) but is there a way to set the value of the owner ?
Notes :
- <user> is only for Unix though it might help in my case :-(
- the users accounts are the "same" on both servers (except for the domain name => that's why I can't use <preserveAls>)
- <changeAccess> and <setAccess> only deal with ACL/ACE
- I heard of the Win32:

erms module which can set the owner of a file but the FTP site (
ftp://ftp.roth.net/pub/ntperl/perms/20020605) is dead. Is there any security reasons for not using this module or maybe someone can send it to me ?
Thanks for your help.