I have been troubleshooting different issues related the stability of our production environment and we are currently running into HEAP issues where our VM runs out of memory. We have already done the following.1. Looked into all custom code and fixed any memory related issues (e.g. leaks, large caching etc.)2. Run load tests and gathered heap dumps when the LiveSite service crashes.Currently we are seeing the product crash several times a week and not all of them are related to memory. However, a few times a month we are seeing the LiveSite service crash due to heap and looking into the HEAP I am seeing the following culprits. 1. com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.model.page.RuntimeStylesheet : #12. com.interwoven.livesite.common.concurrent.StringLock : #2The first uses about 240 MB and the second uses about 144 MB. These two together obviously use almost half of the HEAP causing issue with the smaller memory users. Our site have 1800+ micro-sites and each with 15 pages etc. I have the following questions related to this and would appreciate any help.1. Exactly what are these two classes and how does LiveSite use them?2. I am thinking this is related to component and page caching in LiveSite and is there a file or setting to throttle this?3. I also believe there is a URL to see the current cache (e.g. the max allowed, current cache and a link etc. to flush all of the components from cache for example)?
1. Exactly what are these two classes and how does LiveSite use them?2. I am thinking this is related to component and page caching in LiveSite and is there a file or setting to throttle this?3. I also believe there is a URL to see the current cache (e.g. the max allowed, current cache and a link etc. to flush all of the components from cache for example)?
http://livesiteort/iw/admin/JCS.jsp