Hi, I see the below error during a DNR execution. DNR Execution failed. as clause contains invalid user name = PremshanDoes anybody know why am I facing the issue ?Thanks,Premshan
/apps_01/od-home/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodstart simple_deploy_prod ...
/apps_01/od-home/OpenDeployNG/bin/iwodcmd start simple_deploy_prod ...
deploy.cfg
odbase.xml
When I instantiate the workflow model everything seems to be working fine till the DNR execution part. During the DNR execution below is the error that I see in the micro logsERROR: DNR Execution failed. as clause contains invalid user name = PremshanLet me know if you need more details.
When I execute the command od-home/bin/iwodauthorize -r list od-adminI do see my name as belonging to the od-admin role on the intermediate server where the DNR fails to execute
So I made the change for the dnr to invoke iwodcmd instead of iwodstart and I still see the same issue. Also I got myself added to the od-admin role in the intermediate server but still the issue persists.All the workflows that are instantiated using wft's where we do similar DNR executions are working fine, its just the jobs instantiated using wfm's which seem to be having this problem.