Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
SitePublisher DCR Component Issue
SonaliKulkarni
Hello,
I created a DCR component using the Sitepublisher.
I want to add a .html file as a part of this DCR component.
It does browse till the path of the DCR file but does not show the entire list of files present inside the data folder.If I try adding a new file that too wont show up in this list.
Any idea what must be the issue?
Thanks,
Sonali.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
If you want your datum to allow selecting HTML files (or anything that isn't a DCR), then the DCR type is the wrong one to be using. I think you might be looking for the File type.
SonaliKulkarni
Thanks for the reply and help Rick
I got the solution to the issue.
I was using the DCR component for the DCR File itself yet it was not showing up all the related files in the data folder on browse.
The issue was, I had manually uploaded the DCR files and the metadata related to the files was lost.While browsing it refers to this metadata related to the files.
Once the metadata is again associated with the files ,the complete list of files starts appearing while browsing in the DCRs.
Thanks,
Sonali.