Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Container value?
ReggieRWalker
So I've got XML nodes that have attributes:
[html]
888-555-1515
[/html]
that I want to capture in a DCT:
[html]
[/html]
Maybe I missed something when I RTFM'd - but how would I code to capture the "telephone" value (888-555-1515)?
TIA
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
ReggieRWalker
[QUOTE=ghoti]
Sorry. This will actually be captured in the DCR - for which I'll use to populate a DB. I actually haven't tried anything - since I just noticed that the number was missing when I "edited" the DCR.Background: I was given pre-populated XML file (with values extracted from SAP) and now I'm building a DCT so that future edits can be made from within TeamSite. Using the format - I created a DCT then applied EAs to make the XML file "think" it's a DCR. Once I edited the DCR - I saw that the number field was missing. I thought itemref may have helped but that seems to be related more to nested containers - etc.It looks like I may have to request a change in the format to break the number out into it's own node.
ReggieRWalker
Solution:
You have to specify "#pcdata" in the parent item's pathid value.
[html]
[/html]