Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Admin Console Not working in IE8 But Fine in FireFox
Lynchy
We have a newly installed instance of TeamSite 7.2.1 on Linux RedHat 5.4. The admin console does not display in IE8 but displays fine in FireFox.. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Not that it matters, but you say 5.4 here and 5.8 in the other post. TS 7.2.1 supports all 5.X
Are you trying this with different browsers on the same client ? I have used 7.2.1 with both with no trouble.
What client ? Both IE8 and FF are supported for Windows platforms.
Lynchy
Sorry.. It is 5.4. Just a typo.. Thanks
And yes I am trying with Firefox and IE8 on the same client.. The TeamSite ui appears to work as expected just the admin screens are blank in IE8.
HTML5 Charts -- Bubble Chart minSize maxSize.rptdesign
nipper
Check your java settings for IE 8
Try IE 8 on another system
I know it works. I am running now on IE 8 and TS 7.3.1
Lynchy
Thanks - I had another user test it and they are seeing the same thing.. I will have a look at the JAVA settings as well.